Free home-based parenting and child education. Includeds support and referral network for families with children prenatal to kindergarten entry.
All educators are certified in Parents as Teachers curriculum and can tailor services based upon each family's needs and schedule.Services offered include:
- Early child development and parenting information
- Personal visits and family group events (GREAT START Book Clubs, concerts, nature day, baby play groups, etc.)
- Developmental screenings using ASQ-3
- Vision and hearing screens
- Referrals and connections to community services and local schools
To find our more about these services, contact us at (269) 539-5214 or contact us on line.