Healthy School Action Tools - HSAT
The Healthy School Action Tools (HSAT) are comprehensive tools designed to help Michigan schools and districts create a culture that supports learning by first measuring the health of school environments, and then planning and implementing improvements based on best practices.
Five HSAT Stated Benefits of Utilizing HSAT:
- Ways to measure how well your existing foundation supports school health.
- Recommendations for the highest need topic areas to assess.
- Suggestions for meaningful improvements.
- Assistance in prioritizing actions that make a difference.
- Easy ways to share progress with your team and your stakeholders.