• student services
    Counseling Services
    A certified School Social Worker is available to provide confidential personal counseling, mediation, training, referrals to area agencies, and support to students, parents, and staff. Make an appointment if you are having personal problems at your school, home, or in your social life as well. 
    Wendy Pierce, Student Assistance Coordinator
    Wendy Pierce