The Van Buren Middle College utilizes the AccuPlacer assessment to determine a student’s academic readiness for college-level rigorous coursework. Our postsecondary partner’s utilize this assessment to aid in course placement and course selection. All Middle College applications will complete the Reading, Writing, and Math sections of AccuPlacer – see the information below for assistance preparing.
Get the FREE, Web-Based, Accuplacer Study App!
To access free ACCUPLACER practice tests, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the College Board Store to redeem your free purchase BEFORE hitting the Sign Up button at https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login
- “Purchase” the FREE ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study Application and complete the registration information
- Check your e-mail to obtain the access code and order number needed to create your account
- Click Sign Up to create your account only AFTER you have “purchased” the app and have received your access code and order number
- Once you complete the sign-up process, you will be able to login to your account to access practice tests, save your progress, and review your results!
- NOTE: Each Web-Based Study App. requires a separate, distinct e-mail address. You will NOT be able to use the same e-mail address to “purchase” multiple study apps.
Other helpful links:
- Khan Academy http://www.khanacademy.org/ also offers teaching videos.
- Tips on taking the WritePlacer essay test: